This sector of American genetics deals with:
- Trial planning (micro, macro and strip trials)
- Observations from initial development to flourish.
- Sampling, measurement of morphological characteristics and attacks by insects, fungi, nutrient deficiencies.
- Measuring silage performance.
- Measuring grain performance.
The responsibility of the evaluation department is also the evaluation and the observation of the performance of pre-commercial hybrids - varieties, in different climatic and soil conditions, on each area, through macrotrials and strip tests, in cooperation with national distributors, as well the informing of the national distributors on our new products, every year. Finally, the sector provides support to the field-level.